Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Still Sick..... pooh....

Sick and tired of being sick and tired. I just want to get back to exercising, but that is tough when you can't breathe but I am hoping to have a go, hopefully, tonight.

I managed to maintain my weight over the weekend which I guess is a good thing but at the same time I was really angry about it. I have to be careful that me getting frustrated doesn't make me give up. I know it won't but the little annoying doubts creep in that "this isn't working" etc, and I am not a negative person generally but I want to see results!!!! Yes, in case you haven't guessed it, I'm extremely impatient. (must be the combo of being an Aries and my Irish heritage).

I know if i keep working at it it will happen, I just need to expunge the last little bit of lazy from my system and get on with it. Easier said than done I know, but I find by putting it into words it makes it easier to face the problem.... "hello my name is Kevin and I am a Lazy-holic." My own version of a 12-step program... only in mine you give up chips instead of getting them.... :)

2 comments:

  1. love the chips comment. LOL.

    You need to make a goal list. 5 attainable goals for the year. Then you need to make a weekly goal list. 2 fitness related and 1 non fitness...things you will do that will help you along your journey. We'll talk later about that. :)

    ReplyDelete