Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 3.......

Alright day 3. So I had a great day as far as diet goes, didn't get off track at all. Weighed in and was down a pound. Made dinner for everyone and then went to work out.

Did 45 minutes on the treadmill for a distance of 3.60. Then of course, low BG reared it's ugly head.... again!!! Shit, crap, poo.... started with BG of 10.9 and dialed back my basal by 80%, so thought I was golden... so wrong... so pissed. Have to get this figured out, before I pass out on the treadmill. Treated it and then did my perfect pull-up routine,was a little easier this time which is nice to discover as I have only done it once before, maybe I pushed myself a little harder this time. Did the powerband to finish off and really worked it this time, really felt it in my legs. Love pushing myself, love the feeling after.

Well, still at it and that is the important part. I think tomorrow I will aim to start earlier so I have more time to relax in the evening.. of course Pam just informed me she will workout in the evening so maybe it's the afternoon for me.

PS. Thanks for the encouragement Lisa, it is most appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kevin. You know, you're doing really well, not letting your BG get to you too much. That will become regulated, I think...just be patient. You're really working hard. Can't wait to see what you lose this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lisa, we will see. I have an easier time when I am at work, more regimented. the days I am at home it is easier to slip up. that is something I have to work on, but I am getting the work done and that is the important thing right now; building the routine.

    ReplyDelete