Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 5... rest...

So I rested last night. I will admit that I was tired and I just needed a night to relax. I have no problem with that because unlike before, while I may have lounged on the couch, I wasn't lounging with a crap load of Junk food in front of me. I had an omlette with a little cheese, spicy corn and chicken with some Body-Wise toast for dinner and a skinny cow with a Diet Ginger Ale for a snack.

I ate really well yesterday and got in like 4 litres of water, and I will do the same today along with a workout tonite, early though. Weigh-in as well.

I feel really good about everything still and that is a big part of all this. I didn't feel discouraged last night; I just knew that I was in no state to use the treadmill and my body needed a rest. I've been going strong since Saturday and I guess Thursday was my rest day. I also got to hang out with Pam the whole evening, and what isn't great about that? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well, you've gotta listen to your body. And getting to hang with Pammy...gravy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blush* LOL. You guys are funny.

    you needed to just veg last night...and you're right our vegging now is relaxing in front of the TV but without the mindless eating :) Yay us.

    ReplyDelete