Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fast road to sicky.......

Yep..... my Turn! As you can tell from the title I am sick. I am so mad. I had to skip exercising Thursday as I had aggravated my hip and shoulder so I decided to rest after we had a Chiropractor appointment and I got it all sorted out. i also noticed a little pressure building in the old noggin as well and of course woke up Friday with a full-blown head cold. well, i didn't feel that bad actually and I had hopes that it was going to be very mild. I had plans for Saturday to go and hang out with the boys from my baseball team and have a good old video game/drink fest at my buddy Matt's place in Little Britain fro the night. well, now I am not going as I feel even worse today and Matt's wife is pregnant to boot so, not going anywhere near his house. Very disappointing but c'est la vie.

another negative was I went up by 1/2 a pound yesterday, which i know is not that big a deal but is still frustrating. being sick is probably making it seem worse than it really is but, and Pam will attest to this, I get pretty emotional when I get sick. I know it's just a blip, but still.

I feel like ass, so I am going to take the weekend to feel better and get back to it, hopefully, on Monday.

1 comment: