Monday, February 8, 2010

Dropping the Ball

Well I work at a sports station so I might as well use a sports cliche or 3. I have not been giving 110%, nor have I been taking one for the team or myself for that matter.

What a waste of time the last few weeks have been for me. I have plateaued and gotten completely off my program. I figured if my darling wife can come clean so can I. I am back at it tonite and will continue everyday until Baseball season starts. I have (according to my home scale) 55 lbs to lose still and I want at least half of those pounds gone by May 1st. Now I am not down on myself, I have still lost 15 pounds and have expunged a lot of bad habits, I just haven't found that will-power that I used many years ago to quit smoking and turned that into self-motivation to get my lazy ass onto my treadmill.

That stops today. I am very disappointed in my attitude lately and I need to turn that around.
A Monday seems as good a day as any.....

1 comment:

  1. GO get em tiger!!! for another cliche teehee.

    Honestly you can do this! You've dropped 15 what's another 55...make your goal another 5 lbs so you can say you've lost 20 and so on!

    Now go kick some butt on the treadmill :)

    ReplyDelete