Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Road just got slower.....

yeah.... so I hurt my knee on the treadmill last night. It stiffened up on me last night. I iced it and used some Tiger-balm on it, but i woke up this morning and it was SORE!!

There is a walk-in in the Underground on the way to work so I stopped in there and they figure it is a soft-tissue thing, not structural thankfully. I can squat and all that without any trouble it is just stiff and sore when walking and doing stairs etc. So I need to lay-off it for a few days and then start slowly back into it. It happened because I jumped in after some time off and didn't pace myself; stupid I know but I am a guy after all.

So I will be sulking for the next few days and then hopefully back to it by the weekend or Monday, walking only of course.

Until then........

2 comments:

  1. Awww...that sux...and FYI, not just a guy thing. I'm a pusher..I jump right in and floor it all the time...pace yourself? What's that? LoL. Lesson learned, though, right? Take it easy, do RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) and pain killers...and try to smile for Pammys sake :o) no sulking allowed

    ReplyDelete