Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So Tuesday it is!!!!!

Yeah....... I fucked up.......

So by the time I finished entertaining myself with DJ Hero, and realized I hadn't turned down my basal rate, it was 8:45 and way to late to start a workout. So after much self abuse I had to put it off until tonight.

This is now Day 1. The other exercising I have been doing up until this point doesn't count anymore unfortunately because I have had too much time away. My fault & I take complete ownership of it. This is starting to sound like a broken record and I need to commit to this properly if I am to get any benefit out of it. It's so easy to write those words, it's a completely different thing to follow those words, but I have to try and I have to succeed. If not for me then for my beautiful daughter and my beautiful wife who deserve to have the Daddy and husband that I want to be, and I am going to be. Not the couch potato that I have become. Enough empty words, it's time for action and results!! No more fucking around Boomer!!!

( I apologize for those who may be offended by my choice of words in this one, but sometimes you need to put it out there you know?)

1 comment:

  1. You ARE an amazing husband and daddy!!!!

    With that said...you need to feel good about you. I'm so proud of you! You can do anything!

    ReplyDelete