Monday, February 22, 2010

Merging back onto the Highway.....

Guess who's back... back again... Boomer's back... well you get the idea. Enough cheesy Eminem ripoffs. Yep, finally back on that Slow Road.

So, I finally got to working out again and I am glad to report that my weight is down to 231 1/2 pounds,which is wicked. It feels so good to be back in the saddle and taking some control back. i almost thought it wouldn't happen tonight seeing as we finally got some snow this year and as I was getting ready to go workout I looked out the window and saw how much snow was down and quickly realized I was heading outside. I didn't let that stop me though. i came in and hit the treadmill for 20 minutes and then used the resistance bands.

It has been tough since I strained my knee to get back to it, i lost all my momentum, but i finally got over myself and got my lazy ass back on my trusted treadmill and walked. It was great to work up that sweat again even if it was a little later than i initially wanted. now it is almost 10:30 and an hour past my bedtime, so until tomorrow.....

1 comment: