Friday, May 7, 2010

Total Funk....

So how long has it been since I have posted on here? No idea? Me either.

I have been in a total funk the last few weeks, I have completely plateaued on my weight loss and have even crept back a little. I AM FRUSTRATED!!! I can't seem to get out of it either. I am trying but nothing seems to work. I will admit that I have had few non-program treats in the last little bit but not to this extent, but maybe my body is being a bitch and holding on for some reason. Whatever.

I need to start exercising. My energy levels are crazy low,and I need to get more sleep. That is so important. It also doesn't help that I have had some weird bug that makes me nauseous and dizzy every once in a while and that has been going on for over 3 weeks now. The only way to feel better? Eat, that's right, have to eat something to feel better, so that ain't helping.

I need to reset and get going again. I have done pretty good to this point and I have to stop being lazy and get moving. Diet will only take it so far, I need to get my lazy ass moving if I want see any results.

Venting done...

I am a strong, independent woman, who doesn't need to smoke..... ;)

2 comments:

  1. bwahahahaha There are a few things that you are going to start doing. We are going to print off a pic of the body you want to look like...and we are both going to start going to bed at earlier times together :) PVR means we can watch stuff on the weekends instead of staying up late.

    as for the last time you posted, it was one month ago...April 7th and it had nothing to do with weight...it was about the bathroom reno.

    I know being in a funk sucks...I've only been out of mine for 4 days...so here's the plan it starts now...this second...don't wait for tomorrow or monday. Read Jacqui's blog today...it's amazing...it doesn't show up on my dashboard for some reason but if you click on one of her name it will be there. It's titled point taken...read it you will be inspired after that.

    If you really want this it will happen...it's not just your body it's gotta be things we do...exercise, diet...you will get passed this and I will help however I can...even if it is kicking you in the butt on your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....I am so with you my friend! But it's time to take control again and decide that you're worth it!...AND YOU ARE!!! You've got an incredible wife ready to go this journey with you...grab her hand and run with her! There will be plenty of time to thank me later!!

    Love you guys,
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete