Friday, May 14, 2010

Softball Season!!

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh, so it begins! Other than getting smoked 28-11, and playing like a retarded monkey at 1st base it felt so good to be back at it. It also didn't hurt that half the team noticed I had slimmed down.... which upon further reflection might be considered a little gay.... LOL!!

I was supposed to workout Thursday as well but i was too sore, so tonight is the night and then golf tomorrow. weight is down a bit this AM so I am positive for tonight and I feel good in an emotional way. Not feeling so frustrated I guess. Short post I know, but I haven't got much to say.

oh and I went 2-4 and was hitting the ball really well Wednesday night, all that BP really helped. ;)

2 comments:

  1. retarded monkey bwahahahahaha

    Of course they're going to notice you look hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...see I knew it, straight men notice the fitness status of other straight men. You guys can't fool us girls with all that macho stuff.

    and btw awesome job. :o)

    ReplyDelete