Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Too Many Days Between Posts......

But what are you going to do...... I am not being defeatist about this, pessimistic, whatever, just being realistic. I can't control circumstances, no matter what i tell myself. We had dinner out on Saturday and as a result I had what I can only imagine was a tonne of sodium, which as a result of my choices, doesn't happen anymore, so I was up almost 2 pounds come Monday. That's just how it is. we are at the mercy of the restaurant or in this case the individuals we choose to dine with. Now granted I didn't need to have the few chips I did have, or the veggies and dip, or the 3 glasses of wine, oh and the carrot cake, mustn't forget that... lol!!

Again, not being dismissive of this at all, i think that I am just really into this now and I know that it's not always going to be losses and good days, it is hard this and I choose to do this with as positive attitude and the biggest smile on my face I can. Now that smile may fade when I am tired or I am on minute 9 of 10 on a 7% incline at 4.6 on the treadmill like tonight (30 minutes overall) but it's still there, because I am accomplishing something. Not as fast as I would like of course, but again, it takes as long as it takes.

The only negative tonight was my blood-sugar going low near the end of my half hour on the treadmill, but that happens and I know how to deal with it. I am just going to concentrate on what i can control and brush off the stuff that I can't because that is my choice. don't like it, too bad.....

1 comment:

  1. Baby you are being so smart about it this time! Proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete