Friday, March 26, 2010

A Short Break

Well not so much a break as a time-consuming side project.

We are re-doing the powder room in the house which is taking us away from our workouts. I'm okay with that as it is a physical job and is BADLY needed.

We demo'd it last night and tonight I get to patch it and get it ready for paint tomorrow. we are changing the vanity, toilet, mirror and laying tile and putting in all new trim along with a new paint job, light and fan. So big job. I will post some pics on here to tack the progress.

Oh and I hurt my hip.... while I was asleep... LOL!!! I was sleeping too close to the edge of the bed and my leg fell off & I guess my body tried to save it and pulled something. Too funny. Oh well the "rest" of renovating the powder room will be just what the doctor ordered I am sure.

Watch for the pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment