Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Wife Hates Me!!!!!

And that Tony guy needs to get his ASS KICKED. WTF was that that!!!!

Seriously though, KempoX.. First time.... WOW!! I will admit that it was a lot of fun but I was not expecting to sweat that such. That Tony guy is insane.

We started again this week on our exercising. Monday I used the treadmill for 20 minutes and last night was my first session of KempoX. How funny was that!?! I spent almost as much time laughing as I did exercising I think. But, I made it through the whole DVD and that is what matters, AND, I was able to do some things that Pam couldn't! In fact, she said on more than one occasion, "I can't believe how strong your are!!" Who's the man? I'm the man!! LOL!!!

I am a little sore today but it really was a great workout and I am glad I did it, bitching and moaning aside, but hey I'm a dude and that's how we do. My weight is at 226 1/2 and going down and other than a little stomach issue today that has me home from work, I feel pretty good. The process continues to work and I am getting healthier everyday.

Don't know yet what wifey has in store for me tonight, but we will see. Maybe it's my turn to kick her ass tonight? Hhhhhmmmmmm........

3 comments:

  1. treadmill tonight...no ass kicking LOL.

    Tomorrow you can kick my butt it's perfect pull ups/kettle bells/sparq training and that's all you baby...I have no clue what to do and you do that stuff all the time. So you are the trainer tomorrow.

    I like this schedule so far it seems to be working for us and it's enough variety that we won't get bored. Treadmill is solitary and I can't wait to get outside when it warms up just a bit more. But the rest of it is us together and I love that. Like I said if we get bored we can just change it up...wii, another video, 20 minute shred...you name it we have all the tools just need to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I don't hate you...I torture you because I love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are soooo funny!!! I LOVE IT!!! I'm sitting here reading your blogs....trying to convince myself NOT to go to the store and buy the chocolate, chips, pop, and candy that I so desperately want right this minute! The shit that's going on with our rental house that our tennant purposely lit on fire in 2 places is really eating on my emmotions, stresses, and whatever else! I am an emmotional eater...and right now I'm finding it VERY HARD to fight myself! I'm sitting here eating a god damn gratefruit cuz I HAVE to eat something! Thanks for the uplift guys...your blog definately made me smile...almost...kinda a Mona Lisa type smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete