Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mini-Goal Reached!!

So I said to myself the other day as I looked at the scale at 5:30 am, "225 before I am 36..." Done & done!!!

Yep mini-goal reached. I am very proud of myself. It is a small milestone but this is the lightest I have been in about a decade so woo hoo!!

I think Pam is actually more proud of me than anyone. It's nice to see results from just clean eating (mostly) as we have been busy with the bathroom reno & haven't had time to exercise. That starts up with a vengeance Sunday or Monday as Baseball is fast approaching and I need to get myself moving so I don't hurt myself. Happy Easter all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you! It's frustrating and hard to accept the days that the scale goes up or doesn't drop like we want...but you keep going and I'm so proud of you for that. So many times in the past you'd get to a certain point and give up but this time you really seem to be going for it and that makes me so happy!
    And yes exercising starts soon...not just talk actually doing. Nice weather is here and that calls for getting the bikes tuned up and family bike rides! Along with our other training exercises. We are going to kick it into high gear baby! Clean eating is the key but exercise is what helps change the shape to how we want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your support for each other!!! Keep it up guys...you two are truly an inspirational couple!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete